Monday, June 13, 2005

I was just doing some research for what seemed like a pretty simple, benign, blog posting, and wound up spending two hours following links on Ward Cunningham's wiki...

I figure it might be helpful to share some of the highlights of my scouring.

Along with a few other XP terms, the term "Unit Test" is in the process of "officially" being changed to "Programmer Test" apparently in an effort to avoid continuing confrontations with the very powerful and demanding Quality Assurance Industrial Complex.

Apparently, shockingly, I'm not the first person to hope for, look for and dream about the most amazing programming language "ever"...

(That's three different links you should click on)

I found out that the thing I tend to do when nothing logical seems to be working in Flash, actually has a name.

I also learned that if you're using blogger.com, and you're editing a blog, CTRL+S actually saves AND publishes the page you're editing - which subsequently sends an email to anyone that is subscribed to your blog.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home